We are all familiar with writing SOWs. Some of us do this quite frequently. But how do we know if we are writing effective SOWs?
- Are your SOWs incomplete or contain inaccurate details?
- Are there inexplicit terms or ambiguous scope?
- Is there tension and conflict within the delivery team?
These are all signs of ineffective SOWs. Our online training class, The Art of Writing an SOW, starts next week, October 31. Register today and arm yourself with the knowledge, tools and confidence to write full scope, detailed SOWs that ensure more successful project delivery.
From this online training you will learn:
- Statement of Work Fundamentals
- Proper Scope Definition
- Estimating and Pricing
- Assembling an Effective Statement of Work
- Importance of Statement of Work Governance
Click here for a downloadable brochure with more information about The Art of Writing an SOW. If you have any questions about the training, please do not hesitate to contact us.