We are all familiar with writing SOWs. Some of us do this quite frequently. But how do we know if we are writing effective SOWs?
- Are your SOWs incomplete or do they contain inaccurate details?
- Are there inexplicit terms or ambiguous scope in your SOWs?
- Is there tension and conflict within your delivery team?
These are all signs of ineffective SOWs. Effective SOWs require a strong process for development, approval and governance. It’s time to start writing full scope, detailed SOWs that ensure successful project delivery. Check out our online training class, The Art of Writing an SOW. From this online training you can learn…
- Statement of Work Fundamentals
- Proper Scope Definition
- Estimating and Pricing
- Assembling an Effective Statement of Work
- Importance of Statement of Work Governance
Click here for a downloadable brochure with more information about The Art of Writing an SOW. If you have any questions about the training, please do not hesitate to contact us.