Unless otherwise indicated, this Web Site and its contents, including but not limited to all text, HTML code, CGI scripts, graphics, button images, and the site design and “look and feel,” are the property of RTM Consulting, Inc. and are protected pursuant to U.S. and foreign copyright and trademark laws. By accessing this Web Site, you agree to the following terms and conditions, which govern this Web Site:
1. This Web Site and the material on this Web Site may not be modified, copied, distributed, republished, downloaded, uploaded or commercially exploited in any manner without the prior written consent of RTM Consulting, Inc.
2. The information on this Web Site is provided solely for illustrative purposes and does not create any business, contractual or employment relationship.
3. THE MATERIAL ON THIS WEB SITE IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. RTM CONSULTING, INC. DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTIBILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WITH RESPECT TO THIS WEB SITE AND THE MATERIAL ON THIS WEB SITE. RTM CONSULTING, INC. ALSO MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES AS TO WHETHER THE INFORMATION ACCESSIBLE ON THIS WEB SITE IS ACCURATE, COMPLETE OR CURRENT.
4. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAWS, IN NO EVENT SHALL RTM CONSULTING, INC. BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, PUNITIVE DAMAGES, LOSS OF DATA, INCOME, PROFIT OR GOODWILL, ATTORNEYS FEES, LITIGATION COSTS, LOSS OF OR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY AND CLAIMS OF THIRD PARTIES, EVEN IF RTM CONSULTING, INC. IS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY APPLIES TO CLAIMS BASED ON BREACH OF CONTRACT, BREACH OF WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), PRODUCT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF RTM CONSULTING, INC. HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR LOSSES, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS WEB SITE OR THE CONTENTS OF THIS WEB SITE.
5. The posting of any content or material to this Web Site and the creation of a link from this Web Site to any other Web Site are expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of RTM Consulting, Inc.
6. RTM Consulting, Inc. does not regularly review materials on Web Sites linked to this Web Site and does not necessarily endorse the materials appearing on any linked Web Sites. Such sites are not under the control of RTM Consulting, Inc., and RTM Consulting, Inc. is not responsible for the contents or accuracy of any linked site.
7. RTM Consulting, Inc. reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time by updating this posting. Use of this Web Site following any such changes shall constitute acceptance of such changes.
8. Just-in-Time Resourcing®, RMCP®, Resource Management Certified Professional (RMCP)®, and RMI℠ are registered trademarks of RTM Consulting, Inc.
9. The contents of the Resource Management Certified Professional (RMCP)® program and other RTM Consulting, Inc. trainings are for educational purposes only and do NOT involve the provision of any form of resource or workforce management services. The training and training materials are intended to provide helpful and useful material on the subjects addressed in the training.
The Resource Management Certified Professional (RMCP)® certification awarded upon the successful completion of the Resource Management Certified Professional (RMCP)® training is deemed a specialty certification. It is the Trainee’s responsibility to determine any additional qualifications and/or formal certifications necessary to conduct resource management or workforce management services.
RTM Consulting, Inc. does not represent or guarantee that Resource Management Certified Professional (RMCP)® certification holders will be able to profit from resource management activities. An individual’s level of success as a Resource Management Certified Professional (RMCP)® will be solely determined by their personal efforts, abilities, and resources.
RTM Consulting, Inc. makes no representations or warranties with respect to the accuracy, reliability, sufficiency or completeness of the contents of the Resource Management Certified Professional (RMCP)® training and specifically disclaims any implied warranties or merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose. There are no warranties which extend beyond the descriptions contained in this section. The accuracy and completeness of the information provided in the training and the opinions stated therein are not guarantees, nor warranties to or towards the production of any particular result, and the advice and strategies contained therein may not be suitable for every individual.
By attending RTM Consulting, Inc. training, participants agree that RTM Consulting, Inc. shall not be held liable for incidental, special nor consequential damages based upon the use of the RTM Consulting, Inc. Intellectual Property even if one party has been notified of the possibilities of such damages. Participants of the training agree that RTM Consulting, Inc. shall not be liable for any direct or indirect loss of profit or any other commercial damages, including but not limited to special, incidental, punitive, consequential or other damages. In implementing or utilizing any part or portion of the RTM Consulting, Inc. Training or training materials, participants agree to do so at their own discretion and their own risk, and to not hold, nor attempt to hold RTM Consulting, Inc. liable for any loss, liability, claim, demand, damage and all legal cost or other expenses arising whatsoever in connection with the use, misuse or inability to use the materials or learnings.
Training participants understand all content and Intellectual Property contained in training materials provided by RTM Consulting, Inc. in the Resource Management Certified Professional (RMCP)® program will at all times remain the sole property of RTM Consulting, Inc. The Resource Management Certified Professional (RMCP)® program material may not be modified, copied, distributed, republished, downloaded, uploaded or commercially exploited in any manner without the prior written consent of RTM Consulting, Inc.