On-Demand Webinar: PS University – The Source for Professional Services Skills Development
During this 30-minute webcast RTM Consulting Training Practice Leader, Ryan Childers, discusses this unique approach to professional services skills development and the essential steps you should take to get started on a programmatic approach to developing the professional services training your employees need to be successful.
High performing Professional Services Organizations must focus on efficiency and excellence in delivery when expanding the skill sets of their team in order to be competitive and remain high performing. Most PSOs establish a training budget as part of their annual operating plan and allocate hours for each employee to attend training throughout the year. Many, however, fail to create a plan for how to utilize their training budget or create roadmaps for employees to see what key skills they need to develop. This leads to a reactive model where managers often wait until they see problems in their team and use that as the basis for establishing the need for training – which results in an event-based approach to learning and development.
The most effective PSOs take a different approach. They recognize that skills development cannot be done in the margins and view training as a strategic initiative that requires thoughtful planning vs. a one-time event. They foster a culture of continuous learning and align learning and development with the role and career progression of their employees.
The Solution – PS University
RTM Consulting has developed an innovative approach to address the ongoing learning and development needs of Professional Services Organizations while saving both time and money. PS University is a strategic skills development program dedicated to the development of the PS skills service practitioners need to be successful in today’s technology services environment.
Whether you are looking for an entire curriculum of training or a specific course, PS University provides your Professional Services Organization with the professional services training your employees need to be successful.
Why PS University?
- Supports a programmatic approach to skills development in key skill areas such as: consultative and client interaction capabilities, effective client management and communication, outcome-focused solution delivery, scalable operations skills including project and resource management, and outcome-focused services marketing and sales capabilities.
- Provides the framework, training and necessary measurements practitioners and Professional Services Organizations need.
- Includes training curriculum that has been designed for professional services professionals by professional services experts and covers all resources in the organization – consultants, project managers, operations managers, resource managers, services sales and marketing, professional services leaders and delivery managers.
- Flexible delivery and consumption models designed to make it easy for your team members to get the training they need when and how they need it.
- Flexible pricing designed for entire Professional Services Organizations, specific teams, or individuals to be able to get the training they need.
Contact RTM Consulting to get started with PS University today!
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.