Consulting Fundamentals – February 2020
Succeeding as a Consultant can be challenging. Most companies invest a lot of time, money and effort on training their consultants on products and technology. But do they really know how to: effectively prepare for their consulting assignment, work as part of a project team, engage with a client, build strong relationships, diagnose and solve problems, manage client expectations, and communicate effectively – the fundamental skills every consultant needs. This course is designed to provide foundational competency development for consultants.
– Introduce the field of consulting and understand what it means to be a consultant
– Understand the nature of a consulting assignment and how to prepare for it
– Discuss the essential elements of being a successful consultant with a strong focus on communications
– Learn the keys to better managing customer expectations
– Learn how to take charge of your career as a consultant
Who Should Attend:
– Anyone starting their career as a Consultant or making a change into the field of consulting
– Professional services technologists who need to learn the fundamentals of consulting
Part 1: February 11, 2020 12PM – 1PM ET
Part 2: February 13, 2020 12PM – 1PM ET
TIME: 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM ET
FORMAT: Two online webinar sessions; instructor led sessions run approximately one hour
COST: $299 per person
PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATION CREDITS: Each session entitles you to obtain 1 RMCP® PCU credit and/or 1 PDU credit.