The RTM Consulting Training Difference
Our decades of experience in the services industry has helped us formulate curriculums, processes and approaches to address the skills development needs of services operators where we have observed other offerings have fallen short. In a nutshell, we offer practical training that your personnel can put into practice fast! Click here for a downloadable Training Catalog and learn more about RTM Consulting’s high impact training for services personnel.
Experience does matter and not all learning occurs in the classroom. At certain points, all of us can use a little help from someone who has been there, done that. RTM Consulting provides one-on-one and group mentoring to help Executives, Practice Leads, Managers and other personnel across the Service spectrum. This mentoring is intended to provide advice, counsel and support on a range of topical areas including: managing a global workforce, effectively selling services, managing a delivery portfolio, running an effective help desk and more. If there is an area impacting your achievement of profit, customer satisfaction, employee satisfaction, or other goals, RTM Consulting’s Mentoring may be right for you.
The Mentoring Process
RTM Consulting has created a process for mentoring based on our extensive senior industry experience and observation and creation of industry best practices. RTM Consulting:
- Develops an understanding of the particular areas for development through discussions with personnel, their management and other stakeholders as appropriate
- Builds and gains agreement with the client to a structured program to address the particular needs – and the logistical requirements – of the personnel being mentored
- Executes the plan and refines as appropriate
Examples of Mentoring that RTM Consulting has delivered include:
- Working with the CEO of an organization, with an emerging Services organization, to help better understand and put into practice the drivers of profit and success in the Services industry
- Working with the SVP/VP of an enterprise Service organization to optimize their cost structure in the short-run and investing returns to transform services into an engine of growth for the company
- Working with Practice Leads to help the transition from managing client projects to managing a portfolio of engagements, globally distributed personnel and the myriad challenges of working in a matrixed environment
- Working with Project Managers to help manage both key drivers of project success (time, scope and quality); as well as the process of using effective communication skills to keep all stakeholders (project team, client and internal management) aware and abreast of project performance
- Working with Delivery Managers to better manage overall project performance and service delivery financial performance and execution
Click here for a downloadable Training Catalog with more information about our Mentoring Services.