Bullhorn Leverages RTM Consulting’s Business Optimization Services to Transform Professional Services (PS) Organization
Bullhorn’s marketplace success put new and increasing demands on its professional services capabilities. An expansion to new segments was driving a need for modifications to its approach to delivery and resourcing. Continued company business growth created an opportunity for PS to support revenue and profit expansion; however, it also put increasing demands on managing a greater breadth and scale of projects. Bullhorn needed to better understand how to structure and run its professional services organization (PSO) to meet the objective of positioning the PSO for profitable growth and support of the company’s overall direction.
RTM Consulting’s Business Optimization Practice helped Bullhorn achieve performance improvements through a series of enhancements to its PS strategy and operations:
- Aligning overall operations with a revised PS Charter to provide clarity and organizational awareness and readiness to execute
- Deployment of Just-in-Time Resourcing® to effectively align resources to areas of need, handle the growth in demand, and create more predictability for customers, employees, and Bullhorn PS
- Deployment of a Project Management Office to define and govern the use of a consistent approach to delivery
By leveraging the diagnostic and implementation capabilities of RTM Consulting’s Business Optimization Practice, Bullhorn is achieving performance improvements throughout its PS Organization.
- Improved PS profitability by over 80%
- Improved resource utilization by nearly 50% – resulting in consistent achievement of 70%+
- Improved customer satisfaction scores by 30%
- Reduced the amount of time to initiate projects by 67%
“Working with RTM Consulting to implement the changes to our PS operations has resulted in increased consultant utilization, improved project visibility ensuring that our projects start on-time and stay on budget, and most importantly, resulted in dramatic improvements in customer service and employee satisfaction”
— Matthew Trail, VP of Professional Services, Bullhorn
RTM Consulting has over 100 years combined strategy and operational experience. We serve over 100 clients worldwide, providing consulting, training, mentoring, and staffing services. Our focus is to launch, design, implement, and support transformative outcomes by providing guidance, leadership, and innovative frameworks to deliver proven and timely results.