DAC Implements Resource Management Processes Specifically Designed to Handle the Dynamic Nature of a Digital Agency
DAC is a global digital marketing agency that helps marketers connect with consumers from the enterprise level down to the hyper-local level. Their expertise in content strategy, UX and creative storytelling, paid media, SEO and analytic insight helps drive performance and nurture customer loyalty for their clients. DAC was embarking on a company-wide strategic goal of automation and simplification of business processes and tools and was in the process of implementing the resource management (RM) features of its new Professional Services Automation (PSA) tool Mavenlink.
Due to the dynamic nature of a digital company, DAC needed to implement RM solutions that could handle the unique challenges of the industry and engaged RTM Consulting to help:
- Provide more visibility into resource capacity and team utilization in order to better plan and prioritize project work
- Understand staffing techniques, including how to collect, compare and analyze resource supply and project demand data
- Design resource management processes to utilize the RM features in Mavenlink
By leveraging RTM Consulting’s resource management expertise, DAC designed and deployed a centralized RM function driving standardized processes and infrastructure around staffing of resources.
- Regular touchpoints with all demand generators and supply team led to a 360-degree view of demand, staffing, and capacity
- Identified shortfalls and built missing processes that surfaced during the PSA implementation
- Implemented targeted RM processes to specifically handle the dynamic nature of a digital agency
- Creation of the RM function freed up senior leadership to focus on more strategic business decisions
“RTM Consulting is the industry leader when it comes to resource management so it was important when we established our RM function, we had the right foundation of leading practices as well as the consultation and support from the experts in the field.”
— Christy Del Savio, Director, PMO & Business Process, DAC
RTM Consulting has over 100 years combined strategy and operational experience. We serve over 100 clients world wide, providing consulting, training, mentoring, and staffing services as well. Our focus is to launch, design, implement, and support transformative outcomes by providing guidance, leadership, and innovative frameworks to deliver proven and timely results.