Have you seen the Resource Management Global Symposium agenda yet? The Resource Management Institute is hosting its 2nd annual symposium and continues adding new sessions to the agenda to help professional and consulting services, enterprise/IT organizations, and product development teams learn innovative Resource Management techniques to improve project performance, resource utilization, customer satisfaction, employee engagement and more! Announced sessions include:
- Best Practices in Staffing and Project Allocation
- Managing Utilization in a Professional Services Organization
- Model and Plan for Your Future Resource Capacity
- Employee Engagement Strategies at Dell EMC
- Innovations in Resource Management
Don’t miss this opportunity to collaborate with industry peers, RM process experts and service automation technology providers. If you register before May 30 you can save $200 off the full registration price.
Visit www.resourcemanagementinstitute.com/symposium/ to learn more about the Resource Management Global Symposium and check out the agenda.