NCR Partners with RTM Consulting to Successfully Integrate a Global Consulting Services Practice to Accelerate Services Revenue and Drive Solution Growth
NCR’s Professional Services (PS) delivery work was an attach business, largely tied to legacy platforms and NCR customers were demanding more insight and innovation on some of the disruptive trends occurring in their industries. Continued company pressure for growth and improved margins created an opportunity for PS to provide higher value services to its clients that complimented its primary businesses and leveraged the collective knowledge and expertise of the company. The broader objective became to change the way NCR engages with clients and become more services-led.
RTM Consulting provided NCR with strategic consulting to help build repeatable, differentiated service offerings, develop more strategic client relationships and establish an infrastructure to scale the PS organization globally:
- Provide relevant education and training of professional services core delivery teams
- Establish the appropriate methodologies to expand repeatable/packaged services delivery
- Assist in the offer development and management process to identify more creative opportunities for clients to gain greater benefit from NCR solutions leading to new service offerings
- Ensure the correct mix of people, process and technology to enable a successful global reach
RTM Consulting is helping transform NCR’s Professional Services into an organization with a sustained rate of growth that consistently drives pull-through of products and services and is changing the way NCR engages with clients. As a result, NCR:
- Developed more strategic, proactive relationships with new and existing clients
- Built repeatable, differentiated service offerings with infrastructure to scale globally
- Created new rapidly growing profitable revenue streams
“Our 3 year annual revenue growth rate of 105% would not have been possible without the foundation (process, people and direction) that RTM Consulting provided.”
— Shawn Phillips, Global Practice Leader, Professional Services, NCR
RTM Consulting has over 100 years combined strategy and operational experience. We serve over 100 clients world wide, providing consulting, training, mentoring, and staffing services as well. Our focus is to launch, design, implement, and support transformative outcomes by providing guidance, leadership, and innovative frameworks to deliver proven and timely results.