Consider this simple fact: a 100 person professional services organization that achieves a 5% improvement in resource utilization can generate an incremental $1M – $2M in bottom line profit; for a 500 person organization the impact can be north of $10M and achieving a 5% improvement in utilization requires only two more billable hours weekly per individual.
Yet for many companies relying on services to bolster the bottom line and drive incremental product revenue, this mission critical metric remains largely unimproved – if not a critical point of failure.
This white paper, The ROI of Resource Utilization, reveals four critical success factors that you can leverage to revolutionize your services delivery and drastically improve financial performance by:
- Capturing maximum value from your skilled resources
- Lowering costs while improving margins and operating income
- Building the necessary skills management infrastructure
- Driving more packaged services definition and sales
- Enabling more accurate forecasting, and
- Reducing employee turn-over and hiring
The practices discussed in this paper may take some time and effort to implement, however, the ROI of improved resource utilization is certainly worth the effort. Download a complimentary copy here. Good luck with your resource management initiatives!