Texas811 leverages RTM Consulting to help improve efficiencies through increased client utilization of automated ticket creation tools; reduction of contact handle time on live client contacts; and improved Resource Management practices.
Print Friendly Version
Texas811 utilizes a world class technology to support its clients in the critical arena of ensuring safety when providing utility line location services. The company is highly recognized as a quality employer. Texas811 wanted to improve the quality of services delivery and increase their customers’ utilization of their self-service and online capabilities. They engaged RTM Consulting to help better understand what solutions could be initiated to accomplish these desired improvements.
RTM Consulting developed its Support/Field Services offerings to help companies assess, develop, and deliver the value-added support services capabilities required for market success. Working with Texas811’s customer service leadership, RTM Consulting:
- Provided a rapid assessment and analysis of current contact handling capabilities utilizing its unique Support Services Framework
- Identified opportunities, and recommended solutions, that would increase customer utilization of the online self-service options offered
- Identified related opportunities, and recommended solutions, in areas of Resource Management and employee turnover
RTM Consulting collaborated and consulted with the leadership team at Texas811 to:
- Re-define and document approaches to effectively managing contact handle times with focus on variability management, enabling opportunity to gain more consistency
- Re-define the services charter that recognizes importance of contact center impact to brand
- Define a process to improve workload-to-staff planning through more accurate inclusion of non-voice workloads
- Re-define the approach to staffing toward a more Resource Management centric approach and model
- Identify importance of employee turnover on the ability to provide desired service levels and employee satisfaction
- Complete the above in an accelerated fashion so the customer service team can focus on rapid implementation of recommendations
“RTM Consulting gave very insightful information and impactful recommendations to our organization. They did a great job and made sure they explained things in great detail so we could implement their recommended improvements.”
— Keidre Adams, Operations Manager, Texas811
RTM Consulting has over 100 years combined strategy and operational experience. We serve over 100 clients world wide, providing consulting, training, mentoring, and staffing services as well. Our focus is to launch, design, implement, and support transformative outcomes by providing guidance, leadership, and innovative frameworks to deliver proven and timely results.