Technology services organizations often struggle making knowledge management work for their enterprise because they ignore the all important aspects of process necessary for success. Join RTM Consulting CEO, Randy Mysliviec, and TSIA’s Ken O’Reilly for a highly informative webcast on Knowledge Management (KM) performance as they discuss:
- Building a real, workable Km strategy
- Creating a process for building, managing and maintaining quality knowledge capital
- Implementing effective KM communications processes to support a KM solution
- Executing effective change management to encourage and ensure organizational adoption
- Building the right metrics and governance to enforce the right outcomes
TSIA members can view the webinar today and learn about solutions for re-engineering business processes to produce best in class KM performance in their support organization.