The Resource Management Institute is planning its first annual event! As the world’s only institute dedicated to the advancement of resource and workforce management disciplines, not owned by a software vendor, there is a unique opportunity to deliver an event dedicated specifically to these disciplines. The event’s target audience will be project-based businesses such as professional and consulting service providers, and Enterprise/IT organizations.
The RMI is soliciting feedback regarding content and interest and intend to use this feedback along with other sources to help design the event agenda. This one of a kind event would be comprised of keynote presentation(s), topical tracks, panel discussions, best practice-sharing workshops, exploration of new ideas and topics, and collaboration of professionals interested in building the resource management community.
Topics under consideration include:
- Demand and capacity planning techniques
- Building the skills database
- Best practices in forecasting
- Agile implications for resource management
- Building a world class Resource Management Office (RMO)
- The evolving role of the resource manager
- Assessing your RM or WFM maturity
- Resource Management in the middle of acquisitions
- The advanced RM or RMCP® certified person will have a selection of advanced topics as well
There is a short survey, which should take no more than 10 minutes to complete and will help in the design of this important new industry event. The below link will take you directly to the RMI website where you can take the survey – https://resourcemanagementinstitute.com/event-planning/.