Managed Services (MS) is a rapidly growing segment of services, in fact, the fastest growing service line for hardware and software companies that have established support, field and professional services businesses. The evolution of many premise-based solutions to XaaS models has occurred much faster than many other industry transformations over the past several decades. While the two models, premised-based vs. XaaS, have many similarities, there are important differences that make transformation and ongoing execution a challenge.
As a result, effectively developing and delivering quality Managed Services has become a critical component for success.
RTM Consulting (RTMC) has developed its Managed Services practice and offerings to help technology companies assess, develop and deliver the value-added Managed Services capabilities required for success.
By partnering with RTM Consulting, you can accelerate time to value, avoid surprises and unnecessary investments, optimize labor and other support related costs and achieve the capability and capacity you need to maintain a competitive edge.
Whether you are trying to improve an existing Managed Services operation or build a new one, RTM Consulting uses our deep consulting expertise to guide your teams to successful business outcomes. Equipped with these valuable insights, RTMC can help you build an appropriate solution to a particular business problem, an operations-wide business transformation plan, or to plan and develop an entirely new Managed Services operation. Examples of how RTMC can help you accelerate time to value:
- Determine the best business and operational models for your MS business
- Understand the business model implications for revenue, cost, gross profits and customer retention for the various choices you have
- Determine the right investments, infrastructure and tools to support the various processes necessary for your Managed Services operation
- Establish the leadership and governance needed to ensure ongoing success
- Provide skills development and training targeted at your specific needs