Professional Services University is the source for professional services training for PSOs focused on efficiency and excellence in delivery.
Typically, PSOs establish a training budget as part of their annual operating plan and allocate hours for each employee to attend training throughout the year. We have found that many fail to create a plan for how to utilize their training budget or create roadmaps for employees to see what key skills they need to develop. This leads to a reactive model where managers often wait until they see problems in their team and use that as the basis for establishing the need for training resulting in an event-based approach to learning and development.
The most effective PSOs are taking a new and different approach. These organizations recognize that training cannot be done in the margins and view it as a strategic initiative that requires thoughtful planning vs. a one-time event. They foster a culture of continuous learning and align learning and development with the role and career progression of their employees.
PS University was developed specifically for PSOs taking this approach to training. PS University is a strategic skills development program dedicated to the development of the PS skills service practitioners need to be successful in today’s technology services environment.
- PS Specific Training – Training content developed for PS practitioners, delivered by PS experts
- Programmatic Approach – University concept with delivered role-specific Learner Paths
- Experiential Learning – Real life examples, practical case studies, continuous learning opportunities
- Flexible Pricing Options – Team classes/individual courses/subscription model
- Flexible Consumption Options – Classroom ILT/web-based ILT on-demand
- Support – Planning / role mapping / testing / LMS / auto enrollment / regular checkpoints
Role-specific learner paths align training courses to the roles in your Consulting/Professional Services Organization.
- Delivery Practitioner
- Project Manager
- Delivery Manager
- Service Operations
- Resource Manager
- Services Engineer
Whether you are looking for an entire curriculum of training or a specific course, PS University provides your Professional Services Organization with the professional services training your employees need to be successful.